30 x Disposable Milk Storage Bag 200ml
How to use
- Cut along the perforation line at the top of the bag with scissors.
- Fill milk into the bag.
- Squeeze out as much air in the bag as possible before sealing it.
- Store frozen or refrigerated.
- When thawing frozen breast milk,soak it in warm (around 50~60°C) water.
- Breastfeed at a temperature of 37°C.
- When defrosting, please refrain from microwave and boiling water.
- Breast milk may swell if frozen.
- For safe storage, do not fill beyond the grid line.
- When storing frozen or refrigerated, be sure to keep it upright.
- There is a risk of leakage if pressure is applied to the breast milk storage pack. Do not press or stack.
- Use clean scissors to cut the perforation line and wash your hands after.
- Do not open the zipper and blow in the air.
- After opening and breastfeeding, mix the remaining breast milk or either don’t supplement breastfeeding.
- Do not refreeze or breastfeed breast milk that has already been thawed.
- Do not reuse storage packs that have been used once.
- Keep out of reach of babies.